Our Magnesium Oil can help horses with magnesium deficiency. Vital to proper nerve and muscle function, Magnesium is vital for proper nerve and muscle function.
Magnesium deficiency can result in a horse that is:
- hypersensitive to touch, sound and/or movement
- spooky, anxious, wary, nervous
- prone to muscle cramping, twitching and trembling
Topically applied Magnesium Oil effectively saturates tissues and absorbs rapidly into your horse's muscles and circulatory system. Highly therapeutic and soothing, our oil is an effective method of increasing and maintaining magnesium levels as well as being therapeutic in relieving muscle cramping, soreness, and post exercise fatigue.
Topically applied magnesium oil may:
- Increase flexibility & range of motion
- Improve mental focus & circulation
- Promote a relaxed & willing attitude
- Decrease recovery time & post-exercise soreness
- Decrease excitability
Directions for Use:
Full Strength: Ease sore, cramped muscles by applying Magnesium Oil directly on each affected area. Rub in gently. Can be left on or rinsed after 20-30 minutes.
Soothing Bath: Add 2 oz of Magnesium Oil to one gallon of warm water. Sponge all over your damp horse. Rinse after 20 minutes. Residue may be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth.
- Magnesium Oil is safe to use with oral magnesium supplements.
- If your horse has impaired kidney function, consult your vet before using.
- Do not restrict water intake.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.