Natural Anti-inflammatory for Horses: Commercial Aloe Juices are problematic to the degree that they are nearly completely without value, ergo:
- Manufacturers must "Stabilize" (super-heat) hydrated juices in order to discourage microbial growth.
- Independent laboratory analysis has proven that few, if any, commercially available Aloe juices retain Acemannan or bio-available and immuno-modulatory nutrients.
- Hydrated juices are very expensive to ship and bulky to store because they consist of 95% to 99% water.
Performance Equine Nutrition uses a form of concentrated freeze dried Aloe Vera.
- It is 100% Aloe vera Inner Leaf Gel, freeze dried from organic Aloe Vera barbadensis plants grown under ideal conditions,
- It has been proven to have the highest Acemannan content of any commercially available Aloe product,
- It has the highest level of Bio-available Acemannan,
- It has the highest content of immuno-modulatory Acemannan,
- It contains a full range of molecular weight polysaccharides.
MSM, methylsulfonylmethane, provides sulfur, a vital building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails, and methyl groups, which support many vital biochemical processes in the body, including energy production. You can administer MSM alone or in combination with other joint supplements. You can also use this supplement as a digestive aid, reducing symptoms of gastric ulcers (with Aloe Vera) and normalizing acidity.
60 servings per 30 oz container.